Friday, November 18, 2011

Blog Made-Over!

You guys, I'm so EXCITED!! I won a blog makeover a few weeks ago during Juliana Brandt's Warm Fuzzies Blogfest. (Juliana's website/blog is adorable. Check it out here).

Gigantic shout out to Janice Foy, my amazing blog designer. Janice was incredibly patient while we worked through the kinks, the fetishes and font changes. (Ack, the font changes!) She has done an immaculate job, I am 100% LOVING my new blog!!

Feel free to snoop around. Especially the corkboard. Isn't that the cutest thing ever? Janice's pure brilliance, right there.

You can go to Janice's website and look at her portfolio. Her work is uh-mazing.


(In case the picture doesn't work, find Janice's website here)

Anyway, lots of hugs and kisses, and now I'm back to drowning in my NaNo project! I'm loving where this new WIP is taking me!!

17 comments

Cassie Mae said...

I know I already commented on it, but your blog is AMAZING! Wow!

Cortney said...

Thanks, Cassie!!!! :D I'm seriously loving it!

Joanna said...

Fantastic makeover! Love it. good luck with the final third of Nanomania!

Sarah Pearson said...

This is so fresh and pretty :-)

Morgan said...

Uh-mazzzzzzing!!!!!!!

I'm seriously SO jealous!!!!!!!! Nice/fantastic/incredible/perfect work!!!!!

:D

Kelley said...

Yes, super cute blog!

Good luck with NaNo!

Tanis said...

Love your new look- plus that personalized image for the header- SOOOO COOl!

Cortney said...

Thanks everybody!! :)

Jessica Love said...

It looks awesome!

Juliana L. Brandt said...

Girl, I'm so glad you won =D

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Wow, I love it!!

Kelley Vitollo said...

Yay. congrats on the makeover and I DO love the corkboard.

Ru said...

It's so cute! I really like it.

PS, thank you for the encouraging comment on the MotherWrite blog during the Agent's Inbox contest, I really appreciated it. :)

Kim Van Sickler said...

Very nice! It's a cozy place to hang out!

Cortney said...

Again, thank you all so much! And Ru, I'm glad my comments helped! (although because of the initials, I'm not exactly sure which entry yours was!! *hides*) :-p

Trisha said...

I think I got a blog evaluation prize a while back...and never got it delivered. haha

Leigh Covington said...

Hey look! If I just would have scrolled down a little bit! Love your blog! It is SO CUTE!